Alamo Warriors

Regular price $22.95

  Alamo High School was established in 1891, when the men of Alamo worked together to cut down trees from the grove directly back of the present building to build a small frame building.  In 1910 Alamo became a four year high school.  The new building was completed in 1913 and dedicated in 1914.   In 1913 the basketball team made their own uniforms because they did not have the money to buy them.